Dechra Veterinary Products EU (DVP EU)
Markets and sells Dechra's products in 19 countries. The key products are predominately CAP, Equine and FAP. DVP EU markets a range of specialist, therapeutic pet diets, branded Specific.
Dechra Veterinary Products International (DVP International)
Markets and sells Dechra's veterinary products in Australia, New Zealand, and Brazil through our own legal entities and via distributors to countries worldwide (including Eastern Europe). DVP ANZ manufactures, markets and sells branded non-proprietary prescription and other related companion animal products. DVP Brazil predominately manufactures, markets and sells vaccines in Brazil, other South American markets and some Asian countries.
Dechra Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing and Supply (DPM&S)
Manufactures and supplies Dechra’s product range efficiently to the highest quality standards maintaining a reliable supply chain. Approximately 40% of Dechra’s pharmaceuticals are produced within our own manufacturing sites with the remaining 60% managed through external supply relationships.
North America Pharmaceutical
Dechra Veterinary Products NA (DVP NA)
Markets and sells Dechra's veterinary products in Canada, Mexico and the US. DVP US and Canada currently market CAP and Equine medicines. DVP Mexico markets CAP, FAP and Equine medicines, mainly in Mexico and also exports to Central America countries.
Product Development and Regulatory Affairs (PDRA)
Develops Dechra's own branded veterinary product portfolio of novel, generic and generic plus pharmaceuticals and related medical products. It obtains licences for our products, manages post approval adverse event reporting, periodic product renewals and other activities required to maintain the product licences.